Houssien Mohamed Houssien
Chairman of Elaf Board
- Legal advisor, Arbitrator, and Critical.
- Administrative and Constitutional lawyer.
- Consultant for Establishing companies at the General Authority for Investment and Free Zones.
- Holds a master’s degree in international trade Tanta University.
- Lawyer since 2000.
- Legal advisor to Bahrain International Hospital, legal advisor to Intermed International company.
Reaching global peace and tolerance among all nations.
Work in the judicial and legal field for more than 22 years.